Tuesday, August 6, 2019

What Can You Do Today To Make Sure Your House Is As Secure And Safe As Possible Before You Move In?


What can you do today to make sure your house is as secure and safe as possible before you move in? This is Mark Schreier from Century 21 American homes and that's what we're going to be discussing.  




Youtube Video



Transcript of Video

Hello everybody. This is Mark Schreier from Century 21 American Homes, with today's tips, security of your house. A lot of people when they move into a house, they think of everything or they think they thought of everything except security. You take care of moving, you take care of your phone, your cable, getting everything hooked up for when you move in. Before you even do that, you should take care of your actual security of the house, meaning the doors.
Make sure you change the locks on the door. If there is a front back inside door, all those doors need to have new locks installed with new keys or key pads before you move in up here or anything of value in the house. Number two, key pad on the garage, particularly if the garage door has access. There's another door to get access to your house. Make sure that it is secure. Change the keypad code as well. And another safety tip for security and also fires.
Go through your home inspection. That I believe everybody gets done and if you didn't, you should get one done before you start moving your things in. Make sure that you take care of the most important things on there. For example, fire safety if the um,

the home, the home inspectors said that your missing carbon monoxide detectors, fire detectors, make sure you install them. Also make sure that you check the batteries on them. Some of the older protectors have batteries you've got to replace once a year. The newer ones have 10 year batteries and then they're disposable. You've got to buy a new one every 10 years. Check those smoke detectors as well. These are three tips that can help save your life and I hope that you use them. Mark Schreier from Century 21 American Homes. And thanks for watching.

Hello? Yes, I'm talking to you, the person that watched my video to the very end. Thanks a lot for watching. If you enjoyed it, please give me a big thumbs up. Subscribe to my youtube channel like me on Facebook. I am a licensed real estate agent in New York state, but I also have a referral service that deals nationwide. So if you're looking for to buy or sell a house anywhere in the United States, please send me a text, contact me via phone, and I'll set you up with a local professional in your area. If you're in my vicinity, I'd be more than happy to help you out in any of your real estate transactions that you'd like. This is Mark Schreier from century 21 American Homes, and I'll talk to you soon.


Please feel free to contact me with questions via: email, text or a phone call.

email: Realtor@markschreier.com

Cell: 516.263.9094

Website:
Markschreier.com

Making Dreams Come True One Home At A Time


Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLijRRI32zyVqIFWv3jzGA